Our history Seville Sotheby’s International Realty
In the heart of London on New Bond Street in 1744, an exceptional auction house was born. That house built a revered tradition of uniting collectors with world-class works of art and marketing the world’s most cherished possessions. A tradition that, now over two centuries old, provides authentic knowledge comparable to none.
Founded on the same commitment to exceptional service that characterized the Sotheby's Auction House for more than two centuries, the Sotheby's International Realty® brand was created in 1976 and is known around the world for the distinctive properties it represents.
In 2004, Sotheby's entered into a long-term strategic alliance with Realogy Holdings Corp., a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services. The agreement provides for the licensing of the Sotheby's International Realty name. The brand begins offering membership in its franchise system to select real estate brokerage companies.
In 2016, the first office in Seville was opened, positioning it from then on as a leading brand in the city’s real estate sector. The rate of growth has been unstoppable since then, currently possessing a broad portfolio with the best properties in the whole region.